1. I’m allergic to
bananas most fruits ;___;
2. But I really like fruits.
3. I actually hate potatoes (unless they are fried)
4. Half of the time I don’t know what I’m doing.
5. Let’s just say that I invested in a lot of Pokemon cards as a child
6. I ship people way too easily.
7. I had fish that refused to eat and then they die (woops).
8. I am 100% certain that I am 0% sure of what I am going to do.
9. One time I slapped my teacher for a project. (shh I’m going to remove this gif soon because it’s embarrassing and I look weird )
10. Every time I get a message on Tumblr I assume it’s anon hate and slowly die while clicking it. Wooo. Optimism.
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧ Her blog’s even in my links page
A tiny little gallery of our growing animal family. By the end of this week, I’ll be bidding my goodbyes to some of them. I’ve really grown attached to them and I still refuse to let them go, but I have to. T____________T
JO I LITERALLY GIGGLED. THEY ARE TOO CUTE. I WANT TO CRY. I WANTTHEM SDJIFOEWREW
I’m sorry I didn’t answer on my birthday too~ I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. ;A; I always take 5ever to respond.
Thank you so much Jo~ ಥ⌣ಥ ur da best
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JO <3
Thank you for being so nice to me. Talking with you through Tumblr is the best. You’re really interesting and fun to talk to and you’re totally going to get a bunch of calls from people wanting to hire you because you’re amazing.
I’m glad I clicked that follow button that day ~
Your pants wearing buddy
I is here!!
You is now, yes~
25- What are my future plans?
Shoot I have no clue. I’m still deciding whether I should take Chem or honors Chem! Maybe I’ll be a Science teacher.
31- What I would do if I won the lottery.
Half of it would go to my parents because… they raised me and we haven’t even payed off the house. Heheh. 1/5 would go to charity and that’s because if I said 1/2 of it went to charity I’d be lying LIKE EVERYONE IN MY YEARBOOK. The rest would go in the back and build interest until I needed it. Playin’ it safe.
26-An internal conflict I have with myself.
I can’t decide on anything and sometimes I accidentally say mean things with out knowing it.
11- Someone I miss.
Jo. WHERE ARE YOU LOL. .
.. and Jonathan
37-My idea of a perfect date.
They tell me they like NBC and we have a lot of food and watch a comedy.
41-The nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me.
Uhm idk a lot of people have shocked me with their kindness! People are actually really nice and I want to find a way to return the favor.
Thank you anon~
LOL I’ve always had it but my old theme didn’t support it. >w<